21st Annual – January 19th, 2019
A J’s Bar & Grill – S90 W13970 Boxhorn Dr.
Muskego, WI 53150 – 414-427-1707
The 2019 Ice Jamboree and Meat Raffle is one of the most important fund raisers of the year for our club. It helps fund all our benevolent activities including our college scholarship program, Kids’ Fishing Days, WI Fish Stocking and obtaining outstanding speakers for our meetings, and a whole host of other benevolent activities that define us as an organization and differentiate Walleyes Unlimited from every other fishing club in the country.
This is our largest fund raiser of the year so please help support this fine effort.
Saturday, January 19, 2019
5:00 am – Fishing Contest Start
11:00 am Raffles Begin
11:30 am – Meat Raffles Begin
A J’s Bar & Grill | S90 W13970 Boxhorn Dr. | Muskego, WI 53150 | 414-427-1707
Ticket price options:
$5.00 each or | 3 for $10.00 | 10 for $25.00
(Tickets includes eligibility to fishing contest and general raffle prizes)
Raffle ticket winners need not be present
Schedule of Events:
5:00 am – 12:00 Noon
Ice Fishing Contest
Fishing contest prizes awarded for top 3 finishers per species. ($20, $10 & $5 respectively)
– 6 species recognized (pike, walleye, bass, perch, bluegill/sunfish & crappie)
– All local area lakes may be fished.
– Fish must be caught legally.
– All state DNR rules apply to the body of water you fish.
– Your fish will be measured to the nearest ¼”. (Not Weighed)
– Enter fish at A J’s Bar & Grill.
– Fish must be entered before 12:30 pm.
– Final decision up to contest chairperson.