July 29, 2020 (Tentatively) – Wisconsin Meeting
Boat Night at M-W Marine
Hales Corner, WI
- Members who will bring their propane powered fryers and assist in the cooking of fish and potatoes.
- The club supplies the oil & breading; you bring your basket and the other tools you need to cook with and side dishes.
- We also need help slicing up & breading the fillets, so bring your sharp knife.
- Please supply “THAWED FRESH” fillets of any species. (by 6:00) Don’t bring freezer burned fish because we cannot resituate them.
- Bring the kind of fillets you would serve to your guests and it would be helpful if you marked the package (s) as to their contents.
- Side dishes that accompany the fish and fries. Casseroles, salads, bean dishes, desserts, etc. If you’re a cook or a baker and want to help, feel free to be creative.
- M-W Marine supplies soft drinks and bottled water, and a large cake.
- You may bring your own beverages, as well.
- Volunteers should contact Jeff Kattz at 262-993-2006 or email him email@example.com for more details.
The raffles this year will be again be outstanding with some special items. We are counting on your help to pull this off. And remember, this outstanding meal is free, another example of a club benefit. So, please donate whatever you can from the above categories. We also want you to show off your boat, new or old, fish-catching or not. There will be plenty of space and this is the best time of the year to gather them in a group for all to see.